Tour costs is one of the most important things when you decide who to book a tour with. We are not the cheapest but generate the best balance of cost and value.
Motorbike Vietnam offers three types of trips: Fully guided (all-inclusive), Semi-guided (bike and guide rentals), and Self-guided or Unguided (motorbike rentals). Our prices work with a wide budget range depending on the bike you want to ride, the type of trip you want, and the number of the rider(s) in your group. To give you an idea about our tour costs, please look at the price options below and let us know what option you prefer in your request that you send to us.
Option 1 Tour Costs. Unguided
Bike hire – the cheapest option.
01. Honda Winner 150 touring scooter (year 2016 – 2018): 15$US/bike/day.
02. Honda XR150L 2016 – 2017 trail bike: 20$US/bike/day.
03. Honda CRF150L 2019 dual enduro: 25$US/bike/day.
04. Honda CRF250L off-road dual enduro (year 2013 – 2017): 40$US/bike/day.
Price Option 2. Semi-guided
Bike and guide hire – the affordable tour costs with freedom and flexibility.
Our guide salary + his bike is 100$US/day/group and this cost will be added to the motorbike rental which you already know in price option 1 above. We limit five riders per guide for this type of motorcycle tour. You pay fuel, accommodation, tickets, drinks, and food during the trip for yourselves and our guide. The best thing about this is your freedom and flexibility to choose where to eat and stay on the trip.
For example, if you are two people wanting to hire two Honda XR150L and a guide then you pay 140$US per day in total. Then pay as you go for three people after you leave our office until you return.
Price Option 3. Fully-guided
Fully guided tours – the most expensive tour costs but quality and satisfaction are guaranteed.
Our fully guided adventures focus on the quality of services and freedom of mind. We select the best local food and services available on the road. This is the most popular type of trip we have been providing since late 2006. Clients’ satisfaction is our prime concern and we try to make every holiday one of the most memorable journeys. Below are the general prices based on different bike options, starting and ending in Hanoi. Every one guide rides with 6 people maximum.
On Honda 150cc off-road motorbike tour costs
One person: 209$US/person/day
Two people: 139$US/person/day
Three people: 129$US/person/day
Four people: 119$US/person/day
From five people: 109$US/person/day
Honda CRF250L dual enduro
One customer: 229$US/person/day
Two customers: 159$US/person/day
Three customers: 149$US/person/day
Four customers: 139$US/person/day
From five customers: 129$US/person/day
– Motorcycle(s), all fuel;
– Tour guide/Translator;
– Standard hotel (double, twins or triple shared room) and/or homestay (sleeping bags, mosquito nets, sheets, pillows, etc. are provided);
– Third-party motorbike insurance;
– All food (Vietnamese food, Western food costs extra);
– All entrance fees, permits, tickets, boat trips, ferries, bamboo rafts, etc;
– Motorbike Vietnam provides support (1). We are with you along the way;
– Vietnamese tea and rice wine.
– Personal expenses, personal medical insurance;
– Drinks other than tea and local rice wine;
– Single room supplement if you request a single room;
– Motorbiking protective pants, jacket, gloves, helmet, rain gear, and other safety equipment at favourable rental rate;
– Train or flight tickets;
– Breakfast on the departure day and dinner on the return day;
– Accommodation in Hanoi;
(1) Add-on services such as support trucks, airport transfers, and hotel room booking and Vietnamese visa approval letters, etc. are available at an extra charge, on top of tour prices.
If you want to know more about the Vietnam motorbike tours our company provides, please watch the below video or visit our YouTube channel.
Contact us for more details and quotation for your specific tour costs.