There are many ways you could send money to us. We would like safe payment instructions for our customers. Therefore, we recommend three methods below.
1. Online Payment Gate By Cards Payment Instructions
We will prepare a sample invoice for your specific booking.
Then all that you have to do is follow the link we send and press “Checkout” and enter information as requested. You can pay with credit cards or online banking (in case you have a Vietnamese bank account). Honestly, online banking is cheaper if you log in to your Vietnamese bank account and send it from there to our VND bank account (see bank details in option 3 further below).
After we receive your payment, we will send a confirmation email with details you need to know for preparing your adventure(s) with us.
In general, this service is cheap for small deposits, with a large amount from 1,000$US it can be quite expensive. Then you can consider using the two methods below.
2. Western Union Money Transfer
Our details are below. You probably don’t need to provide all details listed, just fill in what they ask for – in bold. Filling in with more details or with a typo means a longer telegraphic transfer message and may cost extra. In general, the most common typo is my given name – put in The Anh, not The Ahn):
– Full name (Vietnamese way): Vu The Anh (Vu is the family name and The Anh is the first name)
– Country: Vietnam
– Current address: 36 Nguyen Huu Huan street
– Phone and/or mobile: +84 913047509
– Service type: Money in minutes
Once your wire completes, you will get a 10-digit MCTN (Money Transfer Control Number). Please send this code, the full name of the sender, actual amount, and location of the transaction (or just scan and send us a copy of receipt) and we use these details to pick up the funds from a local Western Union agent shortly. We need to use an identity card to receive your deposit. Therefore, no other person can receive other than Vu The Anh (known as Anh Wu), the owner of Offroad Vietnam.
In case you want to find a Western Union office near you, please follow this link.
3. Bank Transfer
(Please use your local currency in the list below if this helps saving transfer or/and exchange fees, otherwise send us in USD – we do prefer USD.):
– Beneficiary Name: Vu The Anh
– Beneficiary Account Numbers: 0011371882218 (in United States Dollars – USD) or 0011001882198 (in Vietnam Dongs – VND)
– Beneficiary Bank: Vietcombank (Operations Centre) or full name Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (Operations Centre)
– Bank SWIFT Code: BFTVVNVX001
– Bank IBAN number (Vietnamese banks has no IBAN as this is only for European banking system): 0, 00 or 000 or more zero until it works
Note about Payment Instructions
It is your responsibility to ask your bank how much they charge to convert into United States Dollars (USD) and/or transfer fee and if they have to go through a third bank (from our experience, 80% of the transfers usually go through a bank in the U.S.A. like Bank of New York or Bank of America) before Vietcombank. Please only use USD, Euro, AUD, GBP, CAD, or VND. Some of our customers were double charged without notice!
If you still want more payment instructions or have any suggestions, please contact us.
To find out more about the Vietnam motorbike tours our company provides, please watch the below video or visit our YouTube channel.